Thursday, January 19, 2006

Fabric-aholics Anonymous

I just have to face it. I'm completely addicted to fabric. I made a trip to JoAnn Fabrics to specifically buy two cuts of fabric and came home with eight. I don't know how I do it. On the plus side I have some nifty fabric combinations for some awesome outfits. No not costumes, but hey I have to look good when I'm not wearing costumes too.

I
I have some embroidered microsuede, some embroidered linen, some embroidered satin, some silk boucle suiting...gee, I guess I'm on an embroidery kick. I've yet to completely figure out which ones will be skirts/pants which ones will be jackets and which ones will be shirts. I'm totally psyched about them though and hope to have at least two outfits finished by next week. Oh yeah and some viking garb too. I've also got a sewing party tentatively scheduled for Saturday the 28th. I just hope I can get the house clean by then and my sewing area at least somewhat organized. I've got at least four Rubbermaid tubs in the storage shed full of fabric and at least one in the guest bedroom and two under our bed. I have fabric coming out of every orifice...well not really, but I think I have enough to open my own fabric store at least!

2 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger highpowermom said...

Such pretty finds! I need to start sewing up my stash, too!

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger JP said...

I'm a quilter and just googled fabricaholics anonymous and it came up with your site. WILD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home