Thursday, January 19, 2006

Addiction Continued...


Word to the wise. If you suspect you have an addiction to fabric, DO NOT keep going to fabric stores! I did it again. This afternoon, after posting my "fabric-aholics" post I went to JoAnn's AGAIN and bought four more cuts of fabric. They coordinate very nicely with the fabric I bought earlier but still! Now I have to figure out how to continue to feed my addiction. I do have plans for all the fabrics now though, with bolero jackets, cute little tops and sexy skirts, I'll post as I work on each project. I only hope to finish them before it gets too warm to wear them and here in AZ, that's two months away!

The good news is I have three costume projects in process for pay so it will help offset my mad fabric hoarding. Now, if I can just stay away from the fabrics!!

5 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger highpowermom said...

Okay Gabs... now, just step away from the cutting counter and drop the bolt... good, now kick the bolt this way, nice and easy... it's going to be okay... ;)

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger x said...

I know all about fabric addiction...and so does my closets. Who said it? "She who dies with the most fabric wins!" Wins what? Why, more fabric of course!

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger highpowermom said...

just kill me now, then... ;)

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger MJAZ said...

Hey I have found that I don't have to go anywhere near a cutting counter to end up with fabric. Gotta love eBay ;)

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger highpowermom said...

should have known you'd find another way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home