Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi...




Well I finally have pictures of the hubby in full Obi-Wan regalia. I think it turned out rather nice. I do want to remake the whole thing or at the very least pull the collar stitching out and redo it. I made it too wide and there's a slight burp in it that most wouldn't really see but well you know, every artist sees every single tiny little flaw in their work and are never happy with it. But I'll hold off for now, seeing as how I've got my hands full with sewing projects!!



The next step with this costume of course it to completely re-do the pants, which will probably happen some time after Estrella War. these are usable enough for the next event if I don't get them done. The next big DSG shin dig is the MS Walk in March, we'll just have to work on getting Klaus some better boots since what he has in the pic are simple galoshes from Wal Mart! Hey they worked great in a pinch!

3 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger highpowermom said...

Very nice!!! Klaus is looking a little punchy in the first photo... I knew Obi-Wan had a penchant for hanging out in bars, but hey...

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger MJAZ said...

Yeah he's that closet debonair type of the hetero affiliation :) I never would have imagined it of Sir Alec, but Ewan....*dreamy sigh*

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger highpowermom said...

hee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home