Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Italy Conquered

Well it's done. Finished! Finis! Vini Vidi Vicci. Now I'm just finishing up Jen's black wool cloak to keep her nice and warm and toasty on Estrella nights. I'd say all in all the dress turned out wonderful. And I have the bleeding fingers to prove it ;)

I attached the underskirt and made it a full skirt so if wind should blow up the over skirt there won't be any embarrasing leg/sweats/underwear showing :) Plus it makes the gown very heavy and hopefully warm. The back is a lace up and a skirt hook of course at the waist. I also made the sleeves reversible so that it can be worn with either the red up or the gold up, depending on Jen's mood and the color of the chemise she's wearing underneath.


1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger Mara Jen said...

Gorgeous. Absolutely unbelievable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home